Re: localhost kernel: Disabling IRQ #11 ???

On Sat, 2006-05-27 at 10:32 -0400, anthony baldwin wrote:
> I´ve kinda grown reluctant to do yum update...Maybe from past
> experiences with apt updates breaking stuff...
> I mean, I update single packages when it seems prudent or necessary,
> but overall...
> When stuff is working, I tend to leave it alone (why I was using FC3
> for two years without an update before installing FC5).
> Then again, yum shouldn´t break stuff, should it...

I generally find it fixes more things than it breaks.  And I haven't had
any showstoppers, either.  There's been one or two updates I had to
uninstall and go back to a prior version, but nothing that required
major effort to do so.

I read messages from the public lists.