Re: scsi which

On 5/29/06, brouwers roland lx <roland cat be> wrote:

They told me that most of the adaptec controllers are RH compatible, but
when I look at modprobe or /proc/scsi/device-info, I don't find much.

Just to be clear, what are you looking for in /proc/scsi/device-info?
If there is no SCSI controller installed, what are you expecting to
find there?

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."