Re: vsftpd question

2006/5/29, Guillaume <guillaume chardin gmail com>:
Thanks but its don't show me who are the connected users. Only their
IP address. I check the netstat man but i was unable to find any
suitable help.
Maybe vsftp create a text file with connected  users. Someone know?

2006/5/29, CodeHeads <codeheads gmail com>:
> On Mon, 29 May 2006 15:55:02 +0200 Guillaume <guillaume chardin gmail com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > how to know who is actually connected on my FTP server?
> > I run vsftpd.
> > thanks
> > Gui.
>

> This might help
> netstat -atu | less
>
> Also man netstat will give you more switches to use.
>
> Someone else might have a better idea.

hello,

try:

ps -axu | grep vsftpd

--
Il termine Hacker
Gli hacker sono delle persone dedicate all'elevato ideale di rendere