Re: Burning iso images with nero

Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
Hello!
I'm about to write my fedora core iso to a dvd rom.
However, I've gotten problem with this. When I write the image it goes very fast at writing, about 4 minutes. Then I get a small part of the dvd image on to my dvd, but not the hole image. What could be wrong?

If you have not checked your DVD-image (ISO) with sha1sum, do that. It might be corrupt.
Advice please. /Kristoffer

--
Regards
Jon Ingason