Re: Open a range of ports with iptables

On Mon, 29 May 2006 17:13:48 +0100 "Jonathan Underwood"
<jonathan underwood gmail com> wrote:

> On 29/05/06, CodeHeads <codeheads gmail com> wrote:
> > What is wrong with google????
> >
> > And Stop Top Posting
> >
> > Will
>
> This is an unecessarily hostile and unhelpful response. "CodeHeads" -
> you have received a large amount of help from this list with your
> problems. To reciprocate for that help with replies like this is
> really ungrateful.
>
> Jonathan.

Hostile and unhelpful?!?!?!  I have read other posts on this list that has
asked if they have used google??? What the heck is wrong with that??? The OP
did not say he tried google.  I guess others on this list can ask those
questions but me. I have helped others on this list so I do not want to hear
that.

Let's see I ask about 4 questions in the last year on this list. I do not think
that is large amount.  More then 80% of the time I found the info through
google.

Whatever, if no one wants to help me for asking a simple question then the heck
with this list.

Will