Re: Run Another X Window as Another User?

Todd Zullinger wrote:

Mark Sargent wrote:
with Gnome not having a Switch User option, that I know of, like XP
how do I bring up another X Window for another user? Cheers.

Gnome has user switching but it's disabled in FC5 "due to console
permission issues" according to the list of common bugs and issues in
FC5[1].

You can enable the New Login menu item by right clicking on the main
menu and checking it in the System Tools menu.  You can also build the
fast-user-switch-applet[2].

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs/FC5Common
[2] http://ignore-your.tv/fusa (gnome.org has the latest tarballs)
Hi All,