KDE screensaver issue

Hi,

When my daughter is signed into KDE the screensaver works.

When I´m signed in, it doesn´t.
The only difference is, I have it set to lock my session.

FC5, just installed weekend before last and updated this past weekend.

Screensaver was working before update.

I don´t even have a clue how to diagnose the problem further.

Any assistance deeply appreciated.

--
Anthony Baldwin
Translator / Court Qualified Interpreter / Certified English Teacher

http://www.baldwinlinguas.com
English, Français, Español & Português
860-399-7118 / 860-235-8233