Can't Duplicate Print via cups on hp psc 2210 all-in-one

Hi All,

I am trying to double-side print with a hp psc 2210 all-in-one from
within Adobe Reader 7.0 via cups. I found the option, Short Edge Flip
under Properties/Printer Options/Duplex Printing, but, I only get
printing on one side. Would dearly love to save on paper. Any ideas on
how to do this? Cheers.

Mark Sargent.