Mount a DFS share fc4

hi, it is possible to mount a Microsoft DFS share folder whit
Linux/Samba?

If I try to mount it with this command:

> [root lesca ~]# smbclient -V
> Version 3.0.22
> [root lesca ~]# mount -t cifs \
> -ousername=io,password=miapwd,ro //dc01/dfs /mnt/floppy

the DFS share resource is correctly mounted, if I execute a 'ls' the
first level of folder is correctly show.
But if I try to use the contents of the folders I not find what I'm
looking for, I find always the same folders and files that there is in
to root folder.

If this mount is possible, someone can give me some suggest?

Many thanks to all, and sorry for my bad english!

--
Dario Lesca <d lesca solinos it>