Re: Run Another X Window as Another User?

Tim wrote:
I thought it was more than just "console issues", as you don't get
sound, either.  And what about when you plug in hotplugable items (flash
drives, etc.), which user gets to own them?
Hi All,

so this sound issue hasn't been resolved yet? That's pretty ordinary for such a mature distro(or is it more to do with the Desktop developers?). Either way, very disappointing, indeed. How am I to convince others to leave Windows when this kind of stuff still lags behind? Cheers.

Mark Sargent.