Re: Run Another X Window as Another User?

On 26/05/06, Todd Zullinger <tmz pobox com> wrote:
I do wish I was able to find more discussion of the issues, just for
my own enlightenment.  In bug #186685, Rahul Sundaram said that
fedora-test and -devel had various discussions about it, but in the
time I tried to search the archives I wasn't able to turn up those
threads.  It'd be nice those threads were linked to in the wiki or
bugzilla.

There is some discussion in this thread, which you may find interesting:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/rhl-beta-list/2006-February/msg01314.html

Jonathan.