Re: Can't Duplicate Print via cups on hp psc 2210 all-in-one

On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 23:02 +1000, Mark Sargent wrote:

> I am trying to double-side print with a hp psc 2210 all-in-one from
> within Adobe Reader 7.0 via cups. I found the option, Short Edge Flip
> under Properties/Printer Options/Duplex Printing, but, I only get
> printing on one side. Would dearly love to save on paper. Any ideas on
> how to do this? Cheers.

Please try the hpijs and hplip packages from the updates-testing
repository, which aim to fix a problem that causes symptoms as you
describe:

yum --enablerepo=updates-testing hpijs hplip libsane-hpaio

Does that fix the problem for you?

Thanks,
Tim.
*/