Cut, Copy, Paste Nightmare

Maybe the problem is in KDE. Sometimes ctrl-c works; sometimes it
does not. Sometimes highlight->right-click->copy works.

But the biggest problem is with paste. ctrl-v never works.
Shift-insert works but I never know what it will paste. Similarly,
the middle button of my mouse works but I never know what I will get
and it is different from the results of shift-insert.

So in summary after copy or cut, I am never sure whether shift-insert
or the mouse-middle-button will paste the just cut text. Frequently,
neither works properly.

Anyone else? Any suggestions? This is one of those minor annoyances
that is extremely frustrating at times.

--
Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam: http://www.TQMcube.com
The Dirty Dozen Spammiest Ranges: http://tqmcube.com/dirty12.php