-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Dr. Michael J.
Chudobiak
Sent: 30 May 2006 21:33
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Outlook .msg file viewer for FC5[Scanned]

Chris Bradford wrote:
> I am trying to find a program for FC5 that will allow my users to view

> their old Outlook .msg emails they have in backup folders.
>
> They need to be able to read, print and view attachments.
>
> Does anyone know of a program that will facilitate this?

Chris,

I converted our archived Outlook emails into standard mbox format files
(multi-part MIME format) using:

http://www.matijs.net/software/msgconv/

Then you can read the email using Thunderbird, or similar programs.

- Mike