turn off "browsed queues" in system-config-printer?

When i run system-config-printer, it sees a lot of networked devices,
and I don't have permission to use any of them.  I've fiddled with the
configuration file and turned the BrowsedQueues option off, but still
they show up.

The presence of those browsed queues confuses some applications and
they refuse to use the default printer when they see something else
that looks good to them.

pj

--
Paul E. Johnson