firefox 2

Guy Schlosser guyster at bex.net
Wed Nov 1 21:55:01 UTC 2006

Hey all, has anyone tried to install Firefox 2.0?  I installed Fedora
6 with no problems, but am trying to install firefox 2.0.  I tried a
yum install firefox-2*, and there was no match.  I also downloaded
the firefox tar ball, but don't see any install or makefiles.  If
anyone has any suggestions on how to get this thing installed, they
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy