fc6 install fail on HP ProLiant ML320 G4

Res res at ausics.net
Thu Nov 2 05:12:57 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006, Dario Lesca wrote:

> Hi, I am trying to install FC6 on a HP Proliant ML320 G3 with two SATA
> disk with RAID mirroring the setup hangs just after starting the
> graphical interface.
> X start but not show Welcome messages, the mouse move the X cursor but
> none appear an I can't procede with setup.
> I switch to CTR+ALT+F2, the ps -fea show a process of anaconda witch use
> all CPU....

what happens if you start it in runlevel 3 ?
Can I ask why on earth you are using a GUI on this device?
thats one heck of an expensive 'desktop' ;)

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd