Is KDE on Fedora really that bad?

M. Lewis cajun at cajuninc.com
Thu Nov 2 07:12:21 UTC 2006

Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Thursday 02 November 2006 00:09, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
>> I just have to ask. I was reading through an article on slashdot.org,
>> and I found a suprising number of comments which amounted to "KDE on
>> RedHat is bad". As somone who has never tried anything but Fedora, but
>> love KDE, I need to know...am I getting a raw deal without knowing it?
>>
>> Peace.
>>
>> --

I have been a happy camper with KDE for a long time. Currently running
FC6 x86_64. I always do a clean install (never an upgrade). The things I
use just work.

YMMV

--

  IBM: Invented By Marketing
   02:10:01 up 2 days, 11:58,  0 users,  load average: 0.77, 0.56, 0.46

  Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org