fc6 install fail on HP ProLiant ML320 G4

GianPiero Puccioni gianpiero.puccioni at isc.cnr.it
Fri Nov 3 13:27:52 UTC 2006

Hi,

I posted a few days ago about the exact same problem (but no one answered)
only on a G3. I have tried the text installation, to switch off APCI from the
BIOS, and something I don't remember, but it always hangs either when the
Graphics Screen appears (with the "moving X") or at the equivalent place in the
text installation.

Any advice?

GianPiero
--
GianPiero Puccioni                     | Istituto dei Sistemi Complessi - CNR
E-Mail: gianpiero.puccioniATisc.cnr.it | Via Madonna del Piano, 10