mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Nov 4 02:34:13 UTC 2006

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, Steve Searle wrote:

> Around 02:13am on Saturday, November 04, 2006 (UK time), Tim scrawled:
>
>> It's just another form of internet racism, with all the problems that
>> racism has always had:  Ignorance causing harm to others.  Entire top
>> level domains (or countries, or services, etc.) get discriminated
>> against, because of the actions of some.  And the "I doesn't cause
>> problems for me" attitude (i.e. "I am unaware of any problems, so I
>> think that there are none") allowing it to continue to cause harm to
>> others.
>
> Why do you think anyone has a right that means I must read, or even
> receive email they send to me?  I am entitled to ignore any email I
> choose, no matter how irrational the basis for rejecting it.

hehe the greet msg on a couple of our private servers says:

220-This is a private network we do NOT have to accept email from you.
220-Multiple anti-spam measures in use.
220 MailScanner silently discards spam amd viruses.

I wanted to put that on the end user/hosting machines but that might be
pushing  it :)

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd