mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 4 02:52:44 UTC 2006

Tim:
> > It's just another form of internet racism, with all the problems that
> > racism has always had:  Ignorance causing harm to others.  Entire top
> > level domains (or countries, or services, etc.) get discriminated
> > against, because of the actions of some.  And the "I doesn't cause
> > problems for me" attitude (i.e. "I am unaware of any problems, so I
> > think that there are none") allowing it to continue to cause harm to
> > others.

Steve Searle:
> Why do you think anyone has a right that means I must read, or even
> receive email they send to me?  I am entitled to ignore any email I
> choose, no matter how irrational the basis for rejecting it.

You're reading something different into it.

How would YOU feel if none of your mail ever got through to the people
you were mailing, because of some dumb filtering?  Even mail to your
friends who wouldn't deliberately be blocking your mail.

There's a difference between personal filtering, and across the board
internet racism that makes it next to impossible to use it properly.

I read messages from the public lists.