mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Nov 4 04:17:57 UTC 2006

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, Tim wrote:

> On Sat, 2006-11-04 at 13:19 +1000, Res wrote:
>> we are screwed either way, people like you bitching because we block
>> known spam sources and people unlike you whop bitch about getting it
>> all.
>
> The point is that it's *NOT*!  It's blocking everything scattergun
> approach.

I'm happy doing it this way, iv'e been operating this way for 10 years or
more and I'm not about to change because you want to slander people
doing it this way as racists (which i take offense too, so im going to
terminate my participation in this thread), you might
not like it, thats tuff, it sits well with my users and they are the ones
that count, not you.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd