Gnome has disaapeared in FC6 and only KDE remains.

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Sun Nov 5 00:36:35 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-11-04 at 16:20 -0800, Norm wrote:

> My guess is something similar happened to you,  If your heart is set on
> running Gnome try reinstalling several key pieces of Gnome and see if
> they show up.

I believe he is missing the config file or info that goes with it to set
the gdm/kdm I think.

If I remember it's /etc/sysconfig/desktop and not sure of the option to
use.  desktop=gdm or something=gdm/kde or similar to that.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"