FC6, printer-config-1 last question re:HPLIP??

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Tue Nov 7 16:59:48 UTC 2006

Hi;

Just installed FC6.  I like the new printer configurator.

However, when I install my HP psc 1310 driver I am given the single
choice of hpijs but with the comment that I should install HPLIP if I
want the hpijs driver plus additional feed-back etc.

There is no HPLIP driver offered for the HP psc 1310 although rpm -q and
'whereis' tell me it is on my machine /usr/share/HPLIP.  So how am I
supposed to get HPLIP functioning and the device manager working?

--
Regards Bill