Does pirut and yuum really work in FC6

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 7 21:40:39 UTC 2006

> Did you unselect any packages in Add/Remove software (Pirut) list of
> packages? If so, that package might have had a dependency on GNOME
> and
> would have been removed after a prompt. If you have the yum log, that
> would show you what actually happened on the system.

Look this silly. As I told you I received no prompts to confirm a
removal but I admit I unclicked a optional software line in Add/Remove
software. This is before I understood what it was doing. But again no
confirmation was asked for and others have reported the same behavior.l
Lying is an indispensable part of making life tolerable. -- Bergan Evans
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net