Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 2200BG Configuration

Anoop Chandran anoopcj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 11:08:31 UTC 2006

Probably you failed to, heh google.

I have the same thing in my box and got it running now..
Refer this link: http://www.ces.clemson.edu/linux/fc2-ipw2200.shtml
its a good resource.

If you use username:password rather than key exchange, u may need to
get wpa_supplicant installed. And also you might have to comment out
the options line from /etc/modprobe.conf as described in the article, if u
use
wpa_supplicant.

- Anoop