OT: Novell Is Not SCO

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Thu Nov 9 16:34:37 UTC 2006

The groklaw article is the very same day after knee jerk reaction that is
pointed out in the linux-watch article.  I was ready to dump any relation
and use of SuSE the day I heard it.  After some more reading and calm
thought, it now appears to me a very different situation than first thought.
The jury is still out though...

Mike