Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez manuel at todo-linux.com
Thu Nov 9 19:03:38 UTC 2006

El Jueves, 9 de Noviembre de 2006 19:57, Kim Lux escribió:
> On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 19:44 +0100, Ingemar Nilsson wrote:
> > > Can you imaging what Linux hardware support would be like if we had
> >
> > to do
> >
> > > this for every piece of hardware on a PC ?
> >
> > It would be extremely bad, but happily that isn't the case.
>
> So why do we tolerate it with so little pressure on Nvidia in this
> situation ?

I really think that nvidia developers will be please to hear about your great
ideas of how to make a proper driver and also a more user-friendly installer.
Stop complaning and just give ideas to improve it. Complan about how bad is
(for you) the nvidia driver either the yum tool is not going to solve any
problem, so perphaps it's time to work on the driver even if you don't know
how to improve the driver, for sure making docs which could help other users
to overcome similiars problems you've experimented are welcome.
It's easy to complain but it's a little bit more difficult to do something
useful, isn't it?

--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.