Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

Kurt Wall kwall at kurtwerks.com
Thu Nov 9 19:15:56 UTC 2006

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 11:49:26AM -0700, Kim Lux wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 13:40 -0500, Kurt Wall wrote:
> > I'll stop. You're just an asshat. If you despise NVIDIA so, go buy
> > a different card.
>
> Apparently you can't read because the "card" is built into my LAPTOP.

I read just fine. Either Yyu bought a laptop without first finding out if
Linux supports all of the hardware it contains or you already owned the
laptop and tried to install Linux on it without finding out if all the
hardware on it is supported. In either case, *you* didn't do *your*
homework.

KUrt
--
Even if you persuade me, you won't persuade me.
		-- Aristophanes