[Fedora] Re: Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

ded my.accountnow at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 9 20:12:09 UTC 2006

* Kim Lux <lux at diesel-research.com> [2006-11-09 20:02]:
> Is it me or do people in this forum have a penchant for knocking
> others ?

It's you, as I haven't seem it here very often.

> What the heck does it matter what my Linux skills are ?

Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks ! just sort of doesn't make people want
to help. Everybody is as ass once in a while, I've been guilty of
that as well...but if you are asking people for help it's not in your best
interest to tell them their efforts suck.

>  Did you need to demonstrate your Linux superiority with your *clever*
>  command line humor ?

Obviously you aren't familiar with some of the folks on this
lists...quite a few have contributed a lot of effort to linux. They
are clever folks indeed.

> The issue here is that I think its time nvidia open sourced their video
> drivers to avoid the nonsense that occurs every time one changes
> kernels !

Right, so shouldn't you be emailing nvidia and ranting at them then?

> I'm beginning to understand why outsiders refer to Linux people as
> zealots !

And I've understood for a long time why some people are best left to
click and drool...
--
There's nothing very mysterious about you, except that
nobody really knows your origin, purpose, or destination.