[Fedora] Re: Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

Lonni J Friedman netllama at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 22:29:25 UTC 2006

On 11/9/06, Kim Lux <lux at diesel-research.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 14:19 -0800, Lonni J Friedman wrote:
> > On 11/9/06, Kim Lux <lux at diesel-research.com> wrote:
> > > I didn't expect you to care about how much time I lost, I expected you
> > > to realize that there is some potential to improve Linux in this regard
> > > and focus on that.
> >
> > The time you lost arguing with everyone in this thread had to greatly
> > outweigh the time you wasted with user error trying to install the
> > nvidia driver.
>
> You are right.  But people are now thinking about this a little more
> seriously.  And it isn't just today's time we need to consider.  I've
> been running Nvidia drivers for the last 2 years and I'll probably keep
> this laptop another year.  Maybe my rant and the discussion that follows
> will result in a change in attitude.
>
> The worst thing you can do about something is nothing.  You guys can
> cream me all you want, I'm just the messenger.

No, you're just the fool who has delusions of grandeur.  Nothing
you've said today is going to change anything other than give alot of
us a good laugh at your expense.  Pity that you can't even see that
through your arrogance & immaturity.

L. Friedman                                    netllama at gmail.com
LlamaLand                       http://netllama.linux-sxs.org