windows media player

roland roland at cat.be
Sun Nov 12 21:00:58 UTC 2006

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 00:54:16 +0100, Steven Stern
<subscribed-lists at sterndata.com> wrote:

> roland wrote:
>> Hello,
>> Many sites are asking for windows media player. Is there a way to do
>> this?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --Roland Brouwers
>>
>> --fedora-list mailing list
>> fedora-list at redhat.com
>>

>> From livna, install mplayerplug-in and mplayer

I have this in /etc/yum/repos.d:
fedora-devel.repo    fedora-updates-testing.repo  livna.repo
fedora-extra.repo    k12ltsp-fedora-extras.repo   macromedia.repo
fedora.repo          k12ltsp.repo
fedora-updates.repo  k12ltsp-webmin.repo
I did
yum install mplayer
==> no match found
yum search "*mplayer*"
==> nothing found

I could do the install with a rpm, but that would result in installing :
xvidcore, libmpcdecso.3, lirc and the rpms of mplayer

Am I understanding something wrongly? This seems to me a little bit to
complicated

--
Roland Brouwers