Computerworld raves about FC6

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Mon Nov 13 20:54:51 UTC 2006

''A networking pro lists five reasons you need Fedora Core 6 Linux

Red Hat's latest free Linux disribution has new features so good that
Greg Schaffer made the switch.

   November 09, 2006  (Computerworld) -- As a network professional, I
have used various Linux-based systems for many years in troubleshooting
and monitoring networks. The wide array of open-source applications made
Linux an attractive and cost-effective solution for a variety of network
management uses. However, Linux has never been my operating system of
choice for my office desktop. Its limitations in other areas and often
cumbersome installation and configuration, simply put, left it as a
specialized operating system for specific needs.

That is, until now. Red Hat Inc. recently released its latest free
distribution of Linux, Fedora Core 6. I was so impressed with this
release that I have replaced one of my two desktop machines operating
systems with it. Here's why you, as a networker, need to seriously look
at Fedora Core 6.

...''

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9004905&source=NLT_NET&nlid=27