Nvidia installer does uninstall previous kernel driver ?

M. Lewis cajun at cajuninc.com
Tue Nov 14 05:02:53 UTC 2006

Kim Lux wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 16:49 -0800, Lonni J Friedman wrote:
>>> Thanks again, Lonni for yet another put down.  Is it me or do you have a
>>> big mouth ?
>> pot -> kettle -> black
>
> Lonni, if you don't like my posts, then don't read them and shut up !
> You aren't adding anything to the discussion !  If I need your input,
> I'll email you !  Thanks.

Looks like we're going through this crap again this week.

Kim, I rather doubt you'll ever get any useful help from anyone on this
list, due to your attitude.

If I were you, I would just install WinBlows. You'll be happy then.

HTH,
Mike

PS - Welcome to my killfile
--

  Software engineer: One who engineers others into writing the code for
him/her.

  Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org