Fedora FC6 network install problems with eVGA nForce 680i motherboard

David Siu davidsiu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 20:58:38 UTC 2006

Ugg... I dread downloading 6 iso files... I would have been able to
get Fedora installed much faster through a network install... My
concern now however is will my network card work at all in FC6... I
would hate to have to download all the cds, burn them all, install it,
only to find out that FC6 doesn't work with the network card. Does
anyone know what significant changes there were that would affect this
part of the installation process?

David