FreeNX on FC6 authentication problem

Art Fore art.fore at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 01:52:45 UTC 2006

Tried this Thomas, there was no change. As far as the log files, nothing
shows up in /var/log/messages.
With UsePAM=no in /etc/ssh/sshd.conf I get accepted publickey for nx from
10.18.32.29 port 3441 ssh2.
With UsePAM-yes in /etc/ssh/sshd.conf I get accepted publickey for nx from
10.18.32.29 port 3441 ssh2
pam_unix(sshd:session): session opened for user nx by (uid=0)
pam_unix(sshd:session): session closed for user nx