Microsoft May Indemnify Some Red Hat Linux Users

john s. john at johnsdesign.net
Thu Nov 16 19:27:07 UTC 2006

  I ran FC and OpenSuse on different machines (laptop and desktop)-
didn't think OpenSuse was/isn't that great a piece of software... I
thought its curious that MS partnered with Novell.... I posted a note to
one of the OpenSuse mailing lists- the way I was treated made me wipe
the desktop and install FC. :-)

            John

--
ÐÏࡱá