Korganizer problem since last update

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Nov 18 21:56:37 UTC 2006

On Saturday 18 November 2006 21:47, Anne Wilson wrote:
> There appears to be a serious problem with recurring entries.  A writer on
> the kde-pim list flagged this up, and said that he though it could be a
> Debian bug, but I'm seeing it too.  My weekly recurring entries
> disappeared.  As mentioned by the Debian guy, doing a search to find the
> entry, the dates turned out to have been altered, with the start date later
> than the end date.
>
> Manually correcting the entry, which was a weekly occurrence on Wednesdays,
> resulted in the event being shown every day.
>
> Setting the recurrence to the 2nd Wednesday of each month resulted in it
> being shown every Wednesday, as required.

Checking again a few minutes ago, I found that it was once more showing every
day, more like a continuous appointment this time, rather than a daily one as
it was a couple of days ago.

I reset all the settings for the appointment, and it is now showing correctly.
It remains to be seen whether it will survive a reboot.

Anne