Another FC6 niggle

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Nov 21 02:44:25 UTC 2006

Greetings;

I am getting from some unknown service seemingly associated with the mail
flow here, about 150 to 200 of these messages a day.  I'm using the exact
same fetchmailrc as I used with FC2, and the exact same procmailrc that I
used there.  With kmails 'show all' headers, this is all there is:
---------

Learned tokens from 1 message(s) (5 message(s) examined)
--------
And of course kmail leaves it in the inbox, clear at the top because the
default date is Dec 31 18:59:59 1969.

Does anyone have a clue? Some syntax change from the fetchmail or procmail
I was using on FC2 that means I need to adjust one of the *rc files to
get it to shut the hell up?  Its a plumb nuisance..

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)