Metrics and your privacy

So we're looking for better ways to find out exactly who is out there
and what Fedora is being used for.  I've been compiling thoughts and
ideas on a metrics site.  Please take a look and comment.  What are
you, the community, most comfortable with?  Where's the line where
you'd check the check box to not participate?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Metrics

          -Mike