anaconda hangs during Fedora Core 6 upgrade attempt

darren holland hollanddd at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 17:45:49 UTC 2006

hi Bruce, i had problems with that. it could be the dvd images are bad. i
resort to installing all my fedora core releases via http or ftp. that way
if one hangs up you just go to the next mirror site. burn a cd image of the
fedora rescue cd and of course you must have a high speed internet
connection.