[OT] Protest the Novell-Microsoft Agreement - Sign Bruce Perens petition

James Wilkinson fedora at aprilcottage.co.uk
Sat Nov 25 12:26:23 UTC 2006

Tim wrote:
> For that sort of thing you can temporarily sign up for a disposable
> e-mail address, then dispose of it after lodging your protests.

Gene Heskett replied:
> I'm stuck with vz here, only game in town.  They not only make that
> difficult, the limit is 4 total, I have 3 used now.

If you want a gmail invitation, just ask...

(No, many people don't want to use Google as their main e-mail service
provider. But they're ideal for throwaway accounts. I personally download
my Fedora list e-mail through Google.)

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail:     james@ | ... a sign carefully conveying in pictograms the fact
aprilcottage.co.uk | that you should not leave wheelchairs on a certain river