FC6 Can't Find PCI Bus Devices

Andy Schlei andyschlei at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 16:43:43 UTC 2006

Gilboa,

Thanks for the advice -- I assume I can check the boot logs from a DVD boot
by switching to a second terminal the same way that I do to run lspci.

Also, during the boot, I see the message to by to the effect "BIOS fails
ACPI Cut-off date, use ACPI=Force to use ACPI"

I'll try this tonight or tomorrow and post again.

--Andy