I'd like to dual boot Fedora with Debian...

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Mon Nov 27 23:05:45 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 14:56 -0800, Redefined Horizons wrote:

> I've repartitioned my Debian box with a EXT3 partition of about 60
> Gigs. Will it be possible to install Fedora in that partition?

That is more than enough.

> Or do I need to delete the partition so that it is just empty and
> unpartitioned space? If that is the case, how do I make sure that
> Fedora installs in the empty space and doesn't overwrite my Debian OS?

It will install just fine on that partition.  It will show/ask you
where/how to install it during the install, so no worries there.  You
can even edit the partition if you want during the install.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless you're not getting any!"