Unable To Write To DVD

Jeffrey D. Yuille jeffy5 at optonline.net
Wed Nov 29 03:29:27 UTC 2006

Hello,

     I have an IBM ThinkPad T-30 and I recently bought a DVD+RW drive to
use with it.  I had downloaded a DVD iso file from one of the Fedora
Core 6 mirrors.  When I try to write the iso file to a DVD +R disk, I
continue to get the error "The data does not fit on disk.  The .iso file
is 3.3G and the disk is 4.7G.  What gives?  I am using K3b to burn the
data to the disk but I continue to come up with this problem.  Has
anyone else had this problem?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.