Yum: Segmentation fault...

Ray Pittigher raymond.pittigher at itt.com
Wed Nov 29 20:40:49 UTC 2006

Works fine for me. rpm-qa list all packages.

--
Ray Pittigher
Software Development Environment Department
email raymond.pittigher at itt.com
wireless email 9738800224 at archwireless.net

http://sdehelp.avionics.de.ittind.com/  for all your support needs
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views
or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of ITT, Inc. The recipient should check
this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.