top posting netiquette

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Oct 1 01:26:22 UTC 2006

On Saturday 30 September 2006 21:38, Grumpy_Penguin wrote:
[...]
>Err..it would have been easier if you had put the floor down first. as
> the paneling has to float over it to allow for expansion (1/8 " is about
> right) [doing that routine in my condo now place is a mess]

That will probably be what winds up being done now, depending on whether I
can find another 15 or 16 sheets to match the three across the front of
the room.  I just hadn't planned on the budget being blown that badly.  A
$350 window has now turned into about $1800 so far...  A new wife might be
cheaper, but I don't know as I'd live long enough for the two of us to get
each other trained again.  I can't take it with me anyway.  If theres
enough left, I might buy me a bigger milling machine.  If not, shrug.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)