thoughts on LWN "how many Fedora users are there"

Morgan Read mstuff at read.org.nz
Thu Oct 12 21:20:33 UTC 2006

Hello Max

It is with some irony that I follow the link to the LWN article below only to
find that it is _closed_ to (unpaid) non-subscribers.  I was about to draw
attention to this irony with a short and curt message to the LWN editor, but
thought it better I somehow access the material in discussion first - can you
provide a link to an _open_ copy of the article please?  Perhaps a follow-up on
announce list?

Regards,
Morgan.

--
Morgan Read
NEW ZEALAND

fedora: Freedom Forever!
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Overview

"By choosing not to ship any proprietary or binary drivers, Fedora does differ
from other distributions. ..."
Quote: Max Spevik
       http://interviews.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/08/17/177220