Sorted Re: FC5 SAMBA security=share [homes] problem

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Mon Oct 16 16:58:01 UTC 2006

On Friday 13 October 2006 11:06, Paul Howarth wrote:

> OK, so now look for SELinux denial messages in /var/log/messages (I
> assume you're running auditd) that may relate to samba. Post them here
> and we should be able to sort this.
>
> Paul.

Hi Paul

Thanks for the offer, but since rebooting the server, Samba [homes] shares now
work even though I've set SELinux back to enforcing, and there are no log
entries regarding these accesses.  However, there are other log entries that
I will look into when I have more time.

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn