[FC6] i386 or x86_64?

ronald rwarsow at online.de
Wed Oct 18 20:11:30 UTC 2006

Gilboa Davara wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 21:03 +0200, ronald wrote:

> The streaming video is working just fine (or close to fine) on my
> win32codec-less mplayer_in.

means ?
internal engine or whatsoever handles this format ???

okay !

if the codecs are handled by mplayerplug-in or not is not relevant to
me. i can see this video's on my x86_64 box and *you too* as you say,
but this is the opposite of your statement in your previous mail.

and i got caught at this obvious wrong - or better aged statement -
related to ms audio/video formats to the question "x86 or x86_64" ,
that's all.

okay ?

--

    ronald